- Eric Schmidt makes 2014 predictions, says mobile has won | The Verge
http://t.co/rwsdMZ1A2w what, nothing about Bitcoin?!?
- iOS = BMW, Mercedes, Honda, GM ; Android = Audi
http://t.co/65GStXnxKV pick one?
- MySpace 2013: “the Justin Timberlake effect”?
- TIL: the Chinese BMW 3-Series is longer by 11 cm than the same car
in other markets. Also, can’t be imported to Europe.
- RT @StartupLJackson: An
infinite number of founders, with an infinite supply of ramen and an
infinite number of pivots, will eventually dis…
- Why Battery Life Should Be The New Smartphone Battleground – Forbes
- RT @anneapplebaum: Does Eastern
Europe Still Exist? my
@prospect_uk article, now without
- RT @JakeWharton: People who like
to say that Maven downloads the entire internet should try out npm.
- Look Who’s Gawking: Inside Nick Denton’s phony, hypocritical class
war against tech workers (via @Pocket)
- Testing the ‘Apple tax’: What would it cost to build a Windows
version of the new Mac Pro? (via
@Pocket) – http://t.co/NSifwNVcCf
- Bitcoin basically outlawed in India http://t.co/yVOmlAjN0P
- RT @loswenmar: “A Rich Guy Buys A
Water Tower” http://t.co/EQtR5aTlpE via
- It Looks Like A Crazy Guy Just Walking Around In The Snow. Then You
Zoom Out And.. Whoa. (via @Pocket) –
- RT @SaintRPh: Christmas Massacre
- How Iron Maiden found its worst music pirates — then went and played
for them | CITEworld http://t.co/1nHU3E1Y4U
- RT @siracusa: All I want for
Christmas is @anandshimpi‘s Mac
- Crăciun fericit tuturor!
- What can possibly go wrong?
- Thinking about going full Mac OS X at home. And maybe Steam next
year for – you know – games.